Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Project Millie's Life- Week One

Life these past few weeks have been wonderful and difficult, full of joy and a few tears here and there.
While I haven't been blogging, I am proud that I am caught up on Millie's baby book. My idea is to do a Project Life style album for the first year of her life and mix in layouts here and there.

Here are the pages showing our hospital stay and week one of Millie's life:


Sorry for the terrible photos! It is difficult to steal a moment away from Amelia, and to be honest, I don’t really want to be away from her now that returning to work looms in the not-so-far-off-future. 

4 comments:

  1. Those are really cute, Rach! I love the colors you're using. I think it's great that you are recording so much about her first year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages.
    I wish I would have done something like this for my daughters. I did keep a journal for a bit of my oldest daughter first months, but life got busy.
    She will cherish this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She's beautiful! I love the way you've chosen to document her days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks really nice! And don't feel back about spending time with your daughter instead of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!