Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wildtree Wednesday: Fajitas

Can I tell you how much I love having a stash of freezer meals on hand? I can? Well I love it so much. Especially when I know I can have dinner on the table in 15 - 20 minutes. This dish was something I threw together from leftover items after I hosted a Freezer Meal Workshop on Saturday. I had chicken breasts (cut into strips) and frozen stir fry veggies (peppers and onions) and added them to a gallon sized freezer bag with some Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil and Faijta Blend squished it all together and stuck it in the freezer.
I served them with shredded cheese and sour cream on a way too big tortilla (thanks, Ryan!). 

If you are interested in Wildtree products, please visit my website: www.mywildtree.com/rachelminick 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!