Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Layout: Typecast

This past spring, I was joking around with a long time friend who had just cast my step-dad as a lead in the play she was directing. I jokingly said “Are there any roles for a pregnant chick?”. To which she responded, “actually, yes”.  The level of commitment was perfect for my busy schedule in that I had about 5 lines and was in one scene. I loved sharing the stage with Wes again, and had forgotten how much I miss community theatre. 


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. very nice very well done.. great colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and sweet story to share. Love the little flag embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and with a great story to go with it!TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lot of fun doing that one scene !!
    Nice LO !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!